Dr. Anthony Fauci has some serious, serious trouble coming his way.
For years – decades, even – Fauci has skirted by, committing some of the most unimaginable acts in the so-called ‘science’ field.
Between the brutal experiments on puppies, his troubling work on the AIDS virus, previous interviews clamoring for a pandemic, and most recently the NIH funding he approved for the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Using taxpayer dollars to fund the Wuhan Lab is perhaps the most egregious, given what’s occurred around the globe over the past two years. Thanks to NIH funding approved by Fauci, the Wuhan lab was able to develop variations on the SARS virus, leading to the eventual discovery of COVID-19, which has wreaked havoc across the world.
The virus inevitably leaked from the Wuhan lab and immediately began infecting local residents in Wuhan until it eventually reached pandemic levels. What resulted is too numerous and insane to recall — but we all know the tragic effects of Fauci’s funding of Wuhan.
Since then, Fauci and his NIH have desperately tried to conceal their role in the discovery of COVID-19 and the subsequent theories claiming it leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Emails uncovered through Freedom of Information Act requests reveal that leading U.S. scientists knew without a doubt that COVID-19 leaked from Wuhan — but Fauci was eager to conceal any evidence.
Email correspondence between Fauci and his colleagues explain it all…
- An email from Sir Jeremy Farrar on February 2, 2020 said that ‘a likely explanation’ was that Covid had rapidly evolved from a Sars-like virus inside human tissue in a low-security lab.
- The email, to Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Francis Collins of the NIH, went on to say that such evolution may have ‘accidentally created a virus primed for rapid transmission between humans.’
- Dr. Francis Collins, the then-director of the (NIH), replied to Farrar, writing: “I share your view that a swift convening of experts in a confidence-inspiring framework is needed or the voices of conspiracy will quickly dominate, doing great potential harm to science and international harmony.”
- A top Dutch scientist and a top U.S. public health official warned that discussing the lab leak theory could cause serious geopolitical issues and could harm China.
- Another scientist, Dr. Ron Fouchier, a Dutch virologist and Deputy Head of the Erasmus MC Department of Viroscience, responded to Farrar, “Further debate about such accusations would unnecessarily distract top researchers from their active duties and do unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular.”
Pretty alarming stuff.
However, now that Republicans are poised to take back House majority, leaders promise to hold Dr. Fauci accountable.
Jim Jordan: “We now know, without a doubt, that Dr. Fauci knew on January 31st and February 1st that this thing came from a lab.” pic.twitter.com/uurBLNCHDB
— Polca , GETTR @Americanka🇺🇸🍊🇵🇱 (@PolcaDorka) January 17, 2022
Jordan’s remarks came as a recent report indicated that top U.S. and British scientists reportedly thought that SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, likely escaped from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, but some were hesitant to let the debate play out.
David Asher, who led the Trump administration’s investigation into the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic said that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was up to “some very hairy stuff with synthetic biology” and that biostatisticians from the U.S. government calculated that the odds of the coronavirus evolving naturally was one-in-13 billion.
Fauci and his enablers must pay for the crimes — immediately.
Author: Nolan Sheridan