Trump Issues New Reply To Kamala Debate “Rematch” Request

Trump Issues New Reply To Kamala Debate “Rematch” Request

As the race for the White House in 2024 comes to a close, former Republican President Donald Trump said this week that he and his Democratic opponent Kamala Harris will not debate again.

He spoke just hours after Fox News asked the two candidates for president to join a possible second debate on Oct. 24 or 27. He said that there was “nothing to discuss” because early voting had already started.

They fought for the first time on September 10. After that, Trump turned down an offer from CNN to debate on October 23, but Harris accepted it.

According to Breitbart News, Trump has turned down calls for a second debate because Harris knows she lost the presidential discussion on ABC News.

“It’s very late; early voting has already begun so there will be no do over!” Trump said this in a post on his Truth Social media site, ruling out the idea of a second discussion after the first one in Philadelphia.


Most Popular

“Kamala made it very clear yesterday that she would do the same thing as Joe Biden, so there is no question,” Trump said.

According to Breitbart News, Harris made a lot of false claims and hoaxes during the presidential discussion on live TV in front of millions of Americans, and ABC reporters Linsey Davis and David Muir did nothing to check her facts.

At the same time, the debate moderators joined Harris in discussing Trump, arguing against what he said and trying to check his facts. Muir even did something strange: he checked the facts of a joke the 45th president had made earlier.

Even so, a Reuters focus group found that after the discussion, people who weren’t sure who to vote for leaned two to one toward Trump. Similar results came from a poll of people who weren’t sure in the New York Times.

Author: Steven Sinclaire


Most Popular


Most Popular


You Might Also Like:

NYC Hospital Axes Child Transgender Program After Trump Threatens to Cut Off Federal Funds

NYC Hospital Axes Child Transgender Program After Trump Threatens to Cut Off Federal Funds

In a triumphant return to American values, NYU Langone Health has decided to axe its transgender treatment…
Why A Six-Figure Salary in California Feels More Like Survival Mode

Why A Six-Figure Salary in California Feels More Like Survival Mode

California, once known as the land of opportunity, is now becoming a place where even a six-figure salary doesn’t guarantee…
As Eric Swalwell Runs for Governor, His Past Violent Sex Poems and Advocacy to Release Cop Killers May Hinder His Chances

As Eric Swalwell Runs for Governor, His Past Violent Sex Poems and Advocacy to Release Cop Killers May Hinder His Chances

In the ongoing saga of political theater, we have yet another act unfolding with Eric Swalwell as the…
Former Google Engineer Convicted of Espionage Shocks Nation

Former Google Engineer Convicted of Espionage Shocks Nation

In America, the land of the free and the home of the brave, we are facing an insidious threat that…